Terms and Conditions of the 3rd International Antonina Campi Vocal Competition
- The 3rd International Antonina Campi Vocal Competition (hereinafter referred to as the Competition), will be held at the Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin between 30 August and 3 September 2022.
- The Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin is the Organiser of the Competition.
- In all matters relating to the procedure of the Competition, which do not fall within or are not reserved for the competence of the Artistic Director, the decision shall be taken by the Director- General. However, decisions that may bring financial liabilities for the Organiser shall be made upon approval of the Managing Director of the Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin.
- These Terms and Conditions have been prepared in Polish and in English. Any doubts relating to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved on the basis of the Polish text YouTube Country Limited.
- For matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions appropriate provisions of the Polish
- All disputes shall be resolved by the Polish court with local jurisdiction over the Centre for the
Meeting of Cultures in Lublin.
- The Appendices to these Terms and Conditions form an integral part thereof.
II Terms and Conditions for Participation
- The Competition is intended for singers who are 35 years of age (or under) in the year of the Competition (2022).
- To enter the Competition, the Candidates shall submit their applications, which are referred to in Item 4, Point II.
- Candidates should send their applications by electronic mail at the following address:
- The application shall consist of the following documents as well as of a video recording:
- Scan of the completed (filled-in) and personally signed application form, i.e., Appendix No. 2 to these Terms and Conditions;
- Short biography highlighting the candidate’s most significant achievements that will be used in Competition and press publications (editable format, max Ubuntu 64-bit. 500 signs with spaces). Candidates from Poland must enclose their bios in Polish and in English, and candidates from other countries only in English;
- Current photographs in high resolution that may be used for printing or in Competition or press publications;
- Scan of a signed declaration, i.e. Appendix No. 3 to these Terms and Conditions;
- Link to a recording of one audio or video track of your choice on any streaming platform;
- The declaration mentioned in Item 4, Point d) above must be submitted as the original or signed by the Candidate at the Competition office, for the Candidate to be entitled to enter the Competition.
- Applications for minors or persons with limited capacity under the law shall be submitted by their legal guardians.
- Applications of the candidates may be submitted by 18 July 2022.
- Decision whether a Candidate shall be qualified for the Competition shall be made by a Selection Committee, based on analysing the recording and documents mentioned in Item 4 photoshop cc 2017 다운로드.
- Candidates shall be notified about the Committee’s decision by electronic mail by 31 July 2022.
- To be qualified for the Competition, the Candidate should pay a registration fee of 70 EUR or 300 PLN by 15 August 2022.
Payments should be made to the account of the Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin:
PL 83 1020 3147 0000 8802 0103 9171 (in PLN)
Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin (Please add an annotation: Vocal Competition)
EUR 32 1020 3147 0000 8802 0112 9717 (in EUR)
Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin IBAN: EUR 32 1020 3147 0000 8802 0112 9717 BIC: BPKOPLPW
(Please add an annotation: Vocal Competition Campi)
- On having been notified about qualification for the Competition and paying the registration fee, the Candidate enters into an agreement between the Candidate and the Organiser concerning his or her participation in the Competition on the conditions specified in these Terms and Conditions, and gets the status of the Participant of the Competition.
- The Organiser provides no possibility of reimbursement of the registration fee, irrespective of the circumstances, excerpt for the situation the Organizer cancels the Event due to a governmental ban.
- The Organiser shall not provide accommodation for the Participants of the Competition.
- Before each stage of the Competition the Participant is obliged to present his or her identity card to the representative of the Organiser Download Tibeling.
- The Organiser shall provide accompanists for all Participants at their own expense.
The Participant can participate in the Competition with his own accompanist. All related costs, including the costs of accommodation and transport, as well as the accompanist’s remuneration, shall be covered by the Participant.
- To be qualified for the 1st stage of the Competition, the Participant (or a legal guardian for minors or persons with limited capacity under the law) must draw an agreement with the Organiser under which the Participant will transfer copyrights to his/her artistic performance during the Competition onto the Organiser, in accordance with the procedure specified in Appendix 4. The transfer of the aforementioned copyrights shall be made free of charge.
- The Organiser does not report the Participant to any insurance, either a post-accident, illness insurance or loss or damage of the Participant’s baggage Download Gear Fit Manager.
III Schedule and Venue
- The Competition will be held according to the following schedule: 30 August 2022 – official opening of the Competition (morning)
30 – 31 August 2022 – 1st stage
1 September 2022 – 2nd stage
3 September 2022 – rehearsal with the orchestra, concert of finalists, announcement of results, awarding ceremony, Competition closing.
- The Competition will be held at the Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin, Poland.
- The Competition is composed of the following stages:
- a) 1st stage with piano accompaniment:
- W.A. Mozart’s opera or concert aria
- b) 2nd stage with piano accompaniment:
- Song of choice
- Any world repertoire opera aria (other than previous arias)
- c) Final with the orchestra:
- World repertoire opera aria (in accordance with Repertoire List, i.e., Appendix No. 1, other than in previous stages))
- World repertoire opera aria (in accordance with Repertoire List, i.e., Appendix No. 1, other than in previous stages)
- When selecting the programme for the Final stage, the Participant should be guided by a Repertoire List, i.e., Appendix No Gangster Rio apk. 1 to these Terms and Conditions.
- The presentation should not be longer than 12 minutes at the 1st and 2nd
- The Participants must sing all songs by heart.
- Polish songs and arias should be sung in Polish. However, Participants from other countries can sing them in translation, too.
- Arias must be sung in original keys.
- Songs can be transposed.
- The sequence of auditions during the Competition shall be determined by the public drawing of lots. The determined sequence shall be valid at all Competition stages.
- The Artistic Director has the right to change the sequence of auditions in justified cases 일러스트 cs3.
- Auditions for each Competition stage will be held in public.
- All Competition stages can be recorded on any audio and video carriers, without the Participants being entitled to any additional financial benefits, in accordance with their signed declaration.
V Rules of choosing finalists and awarding prizes
- Decision on choosing finalists is made by the Jury.
- Due to various chance events, the Jury board may change at any time.
- 60 Participants will be selected for the Competition, on the basis of artistic evaluation of their applications.
- 20 to 25 Participants will be selected for the 2nd stage in the 1st stage auditions.
- 6 to 10 Participants will be selected for the Final stage of the Competition csv 다운로드.
- After the Final concert, the Jury shall announce the winners who shall receive statutory prizes. Winners of special and extra prizes shall also be announced.
- Each of the stages will be judged separately by the Jury, the points from 1st and 2nd stage will not be added up.
VI Director-General, Artistic Director and Jury
- The Competition shall be supervised by Director-General and Artistic Director, who shall be appointed by the Organiser and shall act on his behalf.
- The Director-General is especially responsible for:
- Organisation and procedure of the Competition, in compliance with these Terms and Conditions and the Regulations of the Jury,
- Control of the formal and legal aspects of the Competition.
- The Artistic Director is especially responsible for:
- Proper procedure of the Competition,
- Coordination of the Jury’s deliberations and control of compliance with the provisions of the
- Deciding on all issues related to artistic aspects of the Competition, which are not restricted to the competence of the Jury, including the supervision of the artistic part of the Competition Chinese dictionary.
- Jury shall be appointed by the Organiser of the Competition. Members of the Jury shall be announced at the Competition website.
- The Artistic Director is the Head of the Jury.
- The Jury shall debate and evaluate the Participants in accordance with the Regulations of the Jury, adopted and announced prior to the Competition.
- Deliberations of the Jury shall be secret.
- There is no judicial remedy against assessments and decisions of the Jury.
- The results of the Participants can be announced in public after the closing of the Competition.
- The following prizes will be awarded at the Competition:
- 1st Prize – 25,000 PLN
- 2nd Prize – 15,000 PLN
- 3rd Prize – 10,000 PLN
- Jury has the right to distribute the prizes differently to the procedure specified in Point 1 이매진. However, the Jury cannot increase the prize, especially after having awarded ex aequo prizes or not having awarded one of the prizes.
- Special and extra prizes (financial and material) can be awarded in the Competition. The prizes can be funded by institutions and private persons. The list of these prizes and the rules of awarding shall be communicated prior to the Competition.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for non-performance or improper performance of the obligations of the founder of extra awards.
- The prize shall be reduced by the amount of personal income tax, should the Organiser be obliged to withhold that tax, in accordance with the provisions of the Law in force.
Pursuant to Art. 4(7) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the Organiser informs that:
- The Controller of personal data of the Participant is the Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin and Stowarzyszenie im. Richarda Straussa.
- The personal data of the Participant will be processed for the purposes of organising and conducting the Contest, in particular for financial, statistical and archival purposes under Art. 6(1)(b) and Art. 6(1)(c).
- The Participant of the Contest has the right to access the content of their personal data and to correct them.
- Upon entering the Contest and signing the agreement on the transfer of the Participant’s proprietary rights concerning the artistic performances given by the Participant as part of the Contest, each participant acknowledges that his/her personal data will be stored and processed for the purpose of exercising these rights by the Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin for the entire period of his or her entitlement to these rights in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, as well as to protect the interests of the Participant under the Copyright and Related Rights Act of 9 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1191).
- Providing personal data to the Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin is voluntary.
Plac Teatralny 1