Terms and Conditions
of Antonina Campi Opera Masterclass 2022
Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin
June 15-20, 2022
I General provisions
- Antonina Campi Opera Masterclass (hereinafter referred to as the Event) will be held in Lublin between 15 and 20 June 2022.
- The Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin and the Richard Strauss Association are the Organisers of the Event.
- In all matters relating to the procedure of the Event, which do not fall within or are not reserved for the competence of the Artistic Director – Ewa Vesin, the decision shall be taken by the Masterclass General Director – Mateusz Wiśniewski. However, decisions that may bring financial liabilities for the Organiser shall be made upon approval of the Managing Director of the Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin and the Board of the Richard Strauss Association 강변북로체 다운로드.
- These Terms and Conditions have been prepared in Polish and in English. Any doubts relating to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved on the basis of the Polish text.
- For matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions appropriate provisions of the Polish Law apply.
- All disputes shall be resolved by the Polish court with local jurisdiction over the Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin.
- Annexes to this Regulation shall form an integral part thereof.
II Terms and Conditions for Participation
- The Event is intended for singers of all nationalities, irrespective of their place of residence, who are under or 28 (women) and 30 years of age (men) at the year of the Event (2022) 모노그램 다운로드.
- To enter the Event, the Candidates shall submit their applications, which are referred to in Item 4.
- Candidates should send their applications by electronic mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application shall consist of the following documents:
- a) Scanned copy of the filled-in and personally signed application form, a model for which is given in Annex No 1 to these Terms and Conditions;
b) Short biography that will be used in Event and press publications (max. 2000 characters including spaces, editable file). Candidates from Poland must enclose their biographies in Polish and in English, and candidates from other countries only in English;
c) Current photographs in high resolution that may be used for printing or in Event or press publications;
d) Scanned copy of personally signed declaration, a model for which is given in Annex No 2 to these Terms and Conditions;
e) Audio or video recording.
- The declaration mentioned in Item 4, Point d) above must be submitted as the original or personally signed in the Event office, for the Candidate to be entitled to enter the Event Download office 2013 kor.
- Applications for minors or persons with limited capacity under the law shall be submitted by their legal guardians.
- Applications of the candidates shall be submitted by 27 May The number of Participants is limited.
- The Artistic Director will select the participants of the Masterclass after the artistic analysis of the submitted application. Candidates shall be informed on the status of their application and the decision of the Artistic Director by email by 3 June 2022.
- Should the limit of places with a given coach be exhausted, Artistic Director shall propose another couch to the Candidate. The Candidate must approve the proposed change Download the Egyptian Prince movie.
- Participation in the Masterclass costs 100 Euro. After having received the confirmation of the participation, you shall pay it to the account (only Euro):
PKO Bank Polski
BIC (Swift): BPKOPLPW
With the notation: Masterclass 2022
- On having been notified about qualification for the Event, the Candidate enters into an agreement between the Candidate and the Organiser concerning his or her participation in the Event on the conditions specified in these Terms and Conditions and gets the status of the Participant of the Event.
- Apart from the vocal Masterclass itself, the Event Organiser shall not provideany other services (such as accommodation, transport or meals) to the Participants. Participants are obliged to take care of these services on their own.
- Before the Event, the Participant is obliged to present his or her identity card to the representative of the Organiser.
- Organiser shall provide accompanists for all Participants at his own expense Download the octagonal song.
- To be qualified for the Event, the Participant (or a legal guardian for minors or persons with limited capacity under the law) must draw an agreement with the Organiser under which the Participant will transfer copyrights to his/her artistic performance during the Event onto the Organiser, in accordance with the procedure specified in Appendix No. 3. The transfer of the aforementioned copyrights shall be made free of charge. The agreement shall be signed in Lublin, before the Event.
- Organiser does not report the Participant to any insurance, either a post-accident, illness insurance or loss or damage of the Participant’s baggage .
III Event Programme
- As for the substantive part of the Event, Organiser provides an participant with:
a) 5 individual classes with a voice coach (each class lasts 30 minutes);
b) Free participation in educational lectures;
c) Performance at the gala final concert (Participants selected by voice coaches) and free ticket to the gala final concert (remaining Participants);
d) Event promotional materials and a certificate niv 영어 성경 다운로드.
- Each Participant shall receive Individual Antonina Campi Opera Masterclass Programme electronically. The Programme shall specify dates of an individual class with a voice coach and other events that the Participant can take part in.
- Event Participant selected by voice coaches can take part in a gala final concert with piano accompaniment, which will be held in the Opera Hall of the Centre for the Meeting of Cultures on 20 June. Event Participants shall be selected based on a subjective opinion of the Participant’s predispositions, capacities and preparation, made by a voice coach and Artistic Director canine cartoon. Number of Participants in the gala final concert is limited due to organisational reasons.
- All Event stages can be recorded on any audio and video carriers, without the Participants being entitled to any additional financial benefits, in accordance with their signed declaration.
- The Event shall take place at the Tadeusz Szeligowski Music School in Lublin and at the Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin.
IV Relevant provisions
- According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection – Polish RODO) – hereinafter referred to as RODO, the Competition Organizer informs that:
- The administrator of the Competition participant’s personal data is the Center for the Meeting of Cultures with its seat in Lublin, pl 좀비고. Teatralny 1, 20-029 Lublin and Richard Strauss Assotiation with its seat in Wrocław, ul. Jedności Narodowej 108/13, 50-301 Wrocław.
- In the matter of personal data protection (RODO), you can contact the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Center for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin at: email@example.com
4.Personal data of the Competition Participant will be processed for the purposes set out in these Regulations, with particular emphasis that upon joining the Competition and signing the contract for the transfer to the Organizer of proprietary copyrights to perform artistic works presented by the Participant as part of the Competition, each Participant accepts information that his personal data will be processed in order to exercise these rights by the Center for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin for the entire period of entitlement to these rights in accordance with art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR/RODO – the legitimate interest of the administrator, as well as to secure the interests of the Competition participant under the Act of May 9, 2018 on copyright and related rights.
- The legal basis for the processing of the Competition Participant’s personal data is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit Download fileviewpro. f GDPR/RODO saying that: processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party and art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR – performance of a contract or taking steps prior to entering into a contract and art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR/RODO – consent of the data subject.
- Personal data of the Competition Participant will be provided only to authorized persons: employees and associates of CSK and the Richard Strauss Assotiation, who must have access to data in order to perform their duties, and other recipients of data, if they have a legal basis for obtaining them, or entities with which the administrator has signed a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data teraterm 한글 다운로드.
- The Competition Participant has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, transfer data, and the right to object to processing. He has the right to withdraw consent, which, however, does not affect the compliance of personal data processing before its withdrawal.
- The participant has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if he considers that the provisions on their protection have been violated during the processing of the personal data provided by him.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in this Competition.
- The Participant’s data will not be processed in an automated manner, nor will it be profiled, nor will it be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
- Any changes to these Regulations must be in writing.