Terms and Conditions
of Antonina Campi Opera Masterclass 2019
Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin
October 6-10, 2019
I General provisions
- Antonina Campi Opera Masterclass (hereinafter referred to as the Event) will be held in Lublin between 6 and 10 October 2019.
- The Richard Strauss Association and the Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin are the Organisers of the Event.
- In all matters relating to the procedure of the Event, which do not fall within or are not reserved for the competence of the Artistic Director, the decision shall be taken by the Masterclass General Director. However, decisions that may bring financial liabilities for the Organiser shall be made upon approval of the Managing Director of the Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin and the Board of the Richard Strauss Association 첨부파일 일괄.
- These Terms and Conditions have been prepared in Polish and in English. Any doubts relating to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved on the basis of the Polish text.
- For matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions appropriate provisions of the Polish Law apply.
- All disputes shall be resolved by the Polish court with local jurisdiction over the Richard Strauss Association in Wrocław.
- Annexes to this Regulation shall form an integral part thereof.
II Terms and Conditions for Participation
- The Event is intended for singers of all nationalities, irrespective of their place of residence, who are under or 35 years of age at the year of the Event (2019) Download office 365 education.
- To enter the Event, the Candidates shall submit their applications, which are referred to in Item 4, Point II.
- Candidates should send their applications by electronic mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application shall consist of the following documents:
- a) Scanned copy of the filled-in and personally signed application form, a model for which is given in Annex No 1 to these Terms and Conditions;
b) Short biography that will be used in Event and press publications (max. 2000 characters including spaces, editable file). Candidates from Poland must enclose their biographies in Polish and in English, and candidates from other countries only in English;
c) Current photographs in high resolution that may be used for printing or in Event or press publications;
d) Scanned copy of personally signed declaration, a model for which is given in Annex No 2 to these Terms and Conditions;
e) Audio or video recording.
- The declaration mentioned in Item 4, Point d) above must be submitted as the original or personally signed in the Event office, for the Candidate to be entitled to enter the Event Java file generation.
- Applications for minors or persons with limited capacity under the law shall be submitted by their legal guardians.
- Applications of the candidates shall be submitted by 23 September 2019. The number of Participants is limited.
- The Artistic Director will select the participants of the Masterclass after the artistic analysis of the submitted application. Candidates shall be informed on the status of their application and the decision of the Artistic Director by email by 26 September 2019 Download open sans.
- Should the limit of places with a given coach be exhausted, Artistic Director shall propose another couch to the Candidate. The Candidate must approve the proposed change.
- Participation in the Materclass is free of charge.
- On having been notified about qualification for the Event, the Candidate enters into an agreement between the Candidate and the Organiser concerning his or her participation in the Event on the conditions specified in these Terms and Conditions and gets the status of the Participant of the Event.
- Apart from the vocal Masterclass itself, the Event Organiser shall not provide any other services (such as accommodation, transport or meals) to the P Participants are obliged to take care of these services on their own After effect free.
- Before the Event, the Participant is obliged to present his or her identity card to the representative of the Organiser.
- Organiser shall provide accompanists for all Participants at his own expense.
- To be qualified for the Event, the Participant (or a legal guardian for minors or persons with limited capacity under the law) must draw an agreement with the Organiser under which the Participant will transfer copyrights to his/her artistic performance during the Event onto the Organiser, in accordance with the procedure specified in Appendix No. 3. The transfer of the aforementioned copyrights shall be made free of charge. The agreement shall be signed in Lublin, before the Event.
- Organiser does not report the Participant to any insurance, either a post-accident, illness insurance or loss or damage of the Participant’s baggage M.N. Talk.
III Event Programme
- As for the substantive part of the Event, Organiser provides an active participant with:
a) 5 individual classes with a voice coach (each class lasts 40 minutes);
b) Free participation in educational lectures;
c) Performance at the gala final concert (Participants selected by voice coaches) and free ticket to the gala final concert (remaining Participants);
d) Event promotional materials and a certificate.
- Each Participant shall receive Individual Antonina Campi Opera Masterclass Programme electronically. The Programme shall specify dates of an individual class with a voice coach and other events that the Participant can take part in.
- Event Participant selected by voice coaches can take part in a gala final concert with piano accompaniment, which will be held in the Opera Hall of the Centre for the Meeting of Cultures on 10 October Event Participants shall be selected based on a subjective opinion of the Participant’s predispositions, capacities and preparation, made by a voice coach and Artistic Director windows 10 education 다운로드. Number of Participants in the gala final concert is limited due to organisational reasons.
- All Event stages can be recorded on any audio and video carriers, without the Participants being entitled to any additional financial benefits, in accordance with their signed declaration.
- The Event shall take place at the Tadeusz Szeligowski Music School in Lublin and at the Centre for the Meeting of Cultures in Lublin.
IV Relevant provisions
- Upon joining the Event and signing the agreement concerning the transfer of economic copyrights to the Organiser for artistic performances of works presented by the Participant within the Event, each of the Participants acknowledges that their personal data will be stored and processed for the purpose of exercising these rights by the Richard Strauss Association for the entire period of the holder of these rights in accordance with Article 6(1) of the RODO, as well as to secure the interests of the Participant in the Event resulting from the Act on Copyright and Related Rights (of 9 May 2018, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1191).
- Personal data may be provided on a voluntary basis.
- Any amendments to these Terms and Conditions shall be presented in writing.
The RODO Clause
Data controller: The administrator of your personal data is the Richard Strauss Association, ul Download sony vegas. Jedności Narodowej 108/13, 50-301 Wrocław (hereinafter: RSA).
Purposes and duration of the processing and legal basis: Your data will be processed for the purpose of performing the contract, as well as for contact purposes. The data will be processed for the duration of the contract and after the contract is completed: 1) by the statute of limitation for claims under the contract, 2) by the statute of limitation for public-law claims resulting from accounting documents issued in connection with the contract. The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6(1)(f) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (“RODO”), i.e. the legitimate interest of the data controller in the performance of contracts Download the Facebook archive.
Recipients of personal data: The recipient of your personal data will be persons authorised by the Administrator to process personal data as part of the performance of their official duties and entities to whom the Administrator commissions the performance of activities that require data processing.
Transfer of data to third countries: Personal data are not transferred to third countries (outside the European Economic Area).
Rights: You have the right to access and rectify the content of your data, to obtain a copy, to delete, to limit the processing, as well as the right to transfer the data and the right to object in accordance with the RODO.
Claims: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of Personal Data Protection if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the RODO 컴퓨터 블루투스.
Obligation to provide data: Providing the data is voluntary. However, if you decide not to provide your personal data, your cooperation with RSA may be difficult or impossible.
Please be advised that we do not use automated decision making systems.